Friday, April 15, 2011

Found this week - April 15, 2011

Every so often I think I'm going to add links and video of what I found during the week.

Here are two videos and one link for the weekend. Enjoy.
  • This short film illustrates the power of words to radically change your message and your effect upon the world.
    The power of words

     

  • YouTube user Mel describes the video thusly: “I was studying abroad in NZ when my friends found out that I can do animal noises. So, they had me do them in front of a video camera. They suggested that I make a YouTube account and post it… Well, here it is! Enjoy!!”

    Girl Does Really Good Animal Impressions, Delights Web [VIDEO] via @ @

     

  • check out this computer putt-putt! I just scored 1480 on Micro-Putt at  http://www.dampgnat.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment